6 Way How I Successfully Organized My Very Own Passion And Happiness

Let's talk about passion, What is it actually? How we will know? What can we do to find? Some people are extremely talented and dreamed about something or someone and get passionate about that. But what about those who do not know what to do? like me; and I am sure many of you also do not know what needs to be done.


‌1.Mind war for passion

But Ya it's really true I really do not know what I am excited about it? What I am looking for? what am I gonna do? what I have to be? What is the key point of life? etcetera so many questions come to mind at a time. so one day I think why not try to do things which I was never done before. why not take a chance to enter the new world. I was nerves but at the same time, I want to do something which makes me feel happy about it.


2. Better know self

I am a girl who is like; many of you who do not know what is life about because in these category people enjoy everything in there life. love everything, they can not stick in the things that are like yes this is good and I m gonna do this in my life, or no no no I do not like that and I will not do that thing. here you have to make choice whether you want to do anything or just thinking what can I do and actually you are not doing anything, encourage yourself to do many things that will help you to know about you.


‌3. How I found my passion

Everyone saying go with your passion than you get the inner peace this and that, but who tell me what is my passion huh.... wait; you think I am confused the person who does not know what she wants in her life than who else will know better than her. then I try to do everything that could be possible for me like writing poetry, making Blog, clicking pictures, cooking food, I try many things because my weakness becomes my way to find strength.



4. Enthusiastic for life

We people are enjoy everything in life even life give thousands of challenges in our path we will think about it, try to find solution and move on because we believe in life to the fullest ..we are mostly confused about what path we have to select because we enjoy everything, likes are more so it is not easy to decide that yes this is the right way I have to go.



5.Chose your happiness over everything

Trust me people: like I and you have to make very tough choices in their life..not to decide that what is best rather than something best will not leave behind our decision. But ya I must say that life never gonna stop for anyone it must go on and on and it should be.


‌6. Constructive about life.

This makes life more interesting, we have very colorful and spicy life that need to explore..not to be bound. I believe that completely. Yes it will work to find happiness when you do something and you are happy about it your passion will follow your happiness, then do not restrict yourself just do it what you want to do right now, and enjoy every bit of the life, whatever life will give you.