1 Unexpected Lessons From Well Mannered Shopkeeper

Do you think about your action what it can make a difference to you and others life.when you do little things for others they are happy but most importantly you are also happy more than them. Try to pass smile a little girl who is living next to your home. Ask friend end about his/her day it makes them feel special.

Try to forgive, Talk to the person who is not feeling well even if he/she unknown to you, Try to silent in anger, your small action can make a big change in someone's life.


What happens actually

This incident happen when I was a student. I and my friend were going to buy some stuff we buy some clothes, accessories then, I remembered I need to go to the beauty salon. I ask my friend about beauty saloon. She tells me about one place which is situated in the market.

She took me to the salon where she used to go. We get an appointment and wait for our turn. Waiting is now over and I take a place where beautician will attend me. My waxing was done according to her but it was not appropriate according to me (big laugh)because some hairs are in my hand still waiting for there turn.

I ask to clean hairs which is remain, She misbehaving with me and tell me that now it needs to do with the thread and if the thread will hurt you so its not my responsibility. All of a sudden I am filled with sadness, because she said with very rudely and badly which is not acceptable. I was introvert kind of person at that time I even do not think of it how to react it this situation. 

It may be possible that she had not a good day or she met the customers who misbehaved with her. But this is not the way to hurt other who even clueless about your day.

By the way, I tell my friend about what happens to me inside because she took me here and she is a regular customer of this saloon. I feel so bad my friend told me to let it be let us go to eat something I am hungry. 

Try to change the mood

We go to the bakery shop we buy some cookies, cream roll, and pastry. The shopkeeper gives us two paper tissue for both I ask for another tissue and he refuses to give me and told in a very good and polite way that "SORRY ma'am I cannot provide you more than one tissue ".

Then we take place to seat and eat, all of the sudden tears fall down on my face my friend asks me what happens year why are you crying I do not know that you hurt so badly. lets go we will talk to the salon owner about her the owner  will surely punish her....now here I have two choices either I go back and fight and other is forgive her to hurt me.... then I think time goes and I already feel so bad that I could not have the courage to go and fight, I deny to go again.

Shopkeeper watches all the scene and maybe he thinks that he refuses for more tissue that's why I am crying. He came up with whole tissue ka Dabba (box) and said please do not cry you can use all the tissue I will not say anything to both of you. Very simple and small action of shopkeeper makes me smile.

What I learn is more important.

very small incident change my thought. If we make others happy in our just simple word, sentence, gesture or even smile can make a big difference to others life. So why not-we never know a person who is next to me is maybe not feeling good, he might be handle financial crisis in life anything could be possible. Try to HUMBLE with others do not try to fight with others try to solve the problem.

so it was an experience where we can feel bad, but some small actions of others can change completely In one movement. because people are nice in the world we just need to know and grab the positive side of people. 

Comments

  1. Yup u r right...n in simple word if we spread happiness it will surely come to us. Nyc sharing dear 😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment